Welcome to Accredited MBA Online! The goal here is to inform you of all your accredited MBA online options. This site should guide you in making the best decisions on how to plan for your future MBA. Use the menu bar above to navigate.

MBA Online Degree Program Benefits

As I’ve said in past posts, I really wasn’t interested in getting my MBA when I finished up my undergraduate degree but when I was faced with the need for financial repair I started giving consideration to enrolling in an online school after I did a little research and learned the many benefits of getting my MBA online. It turns out the benefits of obtaining an online MBA were far more abundant that I ever expected. Let me explain.

The Benefits

I found through my research that there are many benefits to enrolling in an MBA online degree program as opposed to a conventional MBA degree program with an accredited Business School on a physical campus. Namely, the MBA online degree program will offer you the luxury to maintain your lifestyle as it with little change if you so desire.

Additionally enrolling in an online MBA program will be less expensive than going to an offline school and it will be a quicker process. From start to finish your typical MBA online degree program will last approximately 16-24 months compared to 24-36 months for a conventional business school MBA program.

Accredited MBA online programs can easily be found and are available to just about anyone who wants to continue their learning or advance their career. The benefits of obtaining your MBA degree are remarkably clear. In a professional setting this one document sets you apart from the rest of the labor force and shows that you have the skills to think about the big picture.

In addition to the obvious benefits of obtaining your MBA degree online see below for a list of some of the atypical or less thought of benefits:

MBA Online Degree Program Benefits

• No commute to class
• Don't have to quit your day job
• Can work during any block of free time you find
• Can usually micromanage your schedule your classes
• breaks in class schedule as usually permissible
• Illness doesn't have to stop the learning process
• Full time status allows an option deferment of federal student loans

As you can expect these are just some of the many benefits of a typical MBA online degree program. Personally I experienced additional benefits which were more specific to my individual situation.

I was able to study for my MBA course my way. Because the course work was designed to be mostly reading and writing I was free to read just about anything I wanted. My research papers were then based on relevant material that interested me. Sure there were required readings but they were actually fairly minimal compared to the books and study materials I brought to the table myself.

Online Degree Costs

I was also able to subsidize the cost of the degree through employer benefits that might not be available to everybody. Let this be a lesson to you. Check with your HR department; you might find your company offers you continuing education benefits which are not heavily publicized that you can take advantage of. I didn’t know my company would pay for part of my program until someone mentioned to me in passing. That was four years after I started with the company! Seriously, if your benefits will pay for a portion of your MBA program then you really need to consider taking them up on the offer.

Consider your personal situation. You might actually find that you have very individual and personal benefits available to you. Generally speaking however the point is clear, however; there are many benefits to enrolling in an online MBA degree program. And if you are still interested and reading I’d like to encourage you to check out the rest of this site and learn more about getting your accredited MBA online today.



0 comments:

Post a Comment