Welcome to Accredited MBA Online! The goal here is to inform you of all your accredited MBA online options. This site should guide you in making the best decisions on how to plan for your future MBA. Use the menu bar above to navigate.

Get Your Accredited MBA Online Today!

An accredited MBA online program can save you money and and time while simultaneously increasing your professional value and notoriety.  The benefits are plentiful and the rewards are worth it. Let me tell you about my story.

How I Got My Online Degree

It only took me a year and a half to get my MBA degree online while it could have taken up to three years at a typical business school. Not only was getting an MBA quick but enrolling in an online program made the learning process easy on my schedule. Online MBA classes made for an easy fit into my schedule and I couldn’t imagine it being difficult for anyone else.

When I enrolled in my program I was just coming off a time in my life when I was struggling financially.  I was paying off some recent debt and was looking for a raise at my job.  Going back to school offered me a way to negotiate with my employer for a raise while simultaneously putting my existing federal student loans into deferment.  This allowed me to focus more of my finances to paying off my debts.

Distance Learning Is Cheaper Than On-Campus Learning

A year and a half later my debts were paid off, my new MBA degree gave me the negotiating power to get a raise, and though my student loan debt increased my month expenditures were more manageable.  In only 18 months my family was in better shape simply because I enrolled in and obtained an MBA from an accredited online school.

The Purpose of Accredited MBA Online

As you can tell this site is about the benefits of getting your accredited MBA online. The pages of this site are easily found in the upper navigation bar and hopefully you will find everything you are looking for.

Are you looking for the benefits of getting and MBA online? What about which MBA online program to choose? Do you even know if an online MBA program is right for you? Hopefully this site will give you the answers you're looking for.

I come with experience. I obtained my MBA online just a few months ago. It was the best decision I could have made and I encourage you to get your accredited MBA online degree today.



0 comments:

Post a Comment